5 SKULLS 5 SKULLS

A quick little horizontal-scrolling shoot-em-up. Decent graphics and smooth gameplay.
Having only a few enemy types and no power ups does get a bit monotonous though.

Notes for the Dev:
1. The actual game box is kind of tall, with the game centered vertically between letterbox-style black bars. Why?
2. Since machine gun is unlimited ammo and there is no reason to stop shooting, why not just make it auto-fire? Why do I need to keep the F key pressed the whole time I'm playing? What if I wasn't able to find something heavy to put on the F key and actually had to keep my finger there the whole time? Oh the humanity!
3. The font on the controls screen is kinda funky. Let's just say I spent some time looking for the backwards-E key so that I could launch some missiles. I will never get that time back. Oh the humanity!
4. I wish the player character moved a little faster. It's hard to dodge and hard to get in front of some baddies fast enough to shoot them down. Or maybe that's intentional as part of the difficulty?
5. I like way you let the player character go slightly off the bottom of the screen, but why doesn't it do the same at the top? There are certain baddies at the very top of the screen that I can't quite reach. Oh the humanity!
6. At the end game screen, it says "You Loose" in big bone letters. Is there some way I can get a wrench or something to tighten that down?

PS For some reason, my graphic in the game is the clouds that appear when you shoot down the red planes.

Kill Herobrine Quest Kill Herobrine Quest

A Choose-Your-Own-Adventure type of game. Doesn't appear to be any randomness to it, the same decisions lead down the same path every time. Graphics are static images rendered in a minecraft-esque engine.

Tips for the players:
Avoid fighting as much as possible, get to the end boss as quickly as you can. This game often punishes you for fighting minions.
If you clicked too fast and missed some text, you can use the mouse scroll wheel to view the backlog.

Tips for the developer:
Not a bad interface. When going back to explore all the options, clicking through all the text can be a bit tedious. I'd suggest putting a checkbox option at the bottom, something like "Skip already-seen pages" that could take you as far as the next decision. Also, maybe add a "Return to last decision" button?

Akillez responds:

Thank you for the feedback. It really means a lot to have constructive criticism. It would be interesting to implement a randomness to a future title. I totally agree with you when adding a skip button, that's something I could easily do. Again I appreciate you taking the time writing this review.

Balls Balls

Control a red ball by moving the mouse. Collide the red ball with smaller balls to grow it slightly. Like the snake games, except without the tail. Eventually you'll be big enough to collide with the big green balls. This temporarily breaks the red ball into a pile of smaller balls that move faster than the big red ball did. Enjoy it while it lasts, they eventually form back into the big red ball again.
Move your mouse cursor off the game for too long and get a message "Inactivity Timeout Restart Page" and you can no longer play.
Hardly a "game" since there is no way to win or lose. But if you want to do some recreational substances, put on some music, and play this game, it's a hell of a way to spend an evening.

BLOCK SPOT BLOCK SPOT

A fun little puzzle game. Like Tetris, but you can place and replace the pieces many times.

The control is a little sloppy. Like sometimes I want to click to rotate and it thinks I want to move the piece.
Also sometimes the pieces won't go on the board exactly and you have to drag them slightly to the side before they settle.
And it's annoying that you can't move a piece on the board. You have to take it completely off and then put it back on again.
The difficulty is not consistent. Some puzzles you have to be exact, and some have space left over. Some have so much space left over you could fit another piece in if you wanted to. After about level 40, they started getting really easy, like there was enough space for 3 or 4, or something 5 more pieces on the board if only I had them.

Despite its flaws, not a bad game, if you like this kind of puzzle.

RedYellowGreen responds:

Thanks for the review! I can only agree with you. I will make a new version of this game and I'll bear that in mind. In the future, I will show games to the community before publishing a game. Good luck!

Pass Out Pass Out

First impression: This game takes way too long to load. It's over 30 seconds from the time the page loads until the time I can click the "play" button. What's it loading? A big open world with lots of animated actors? Nope, game has just some simple unanimated 2d graphics. What is it that the game taking so long to load up? I have no idea.

Start the game. I see a black figure in a red cape fall to the ground and I get a game over screen. Click "Play Again" and see it again. And again and again. The instructions in the posted description say to use space bar and right arrow so I try these, along with every other key on the keyboard. Nothing seems to stop this figure from hitting the ground and giving me a game over.

Then I figure out that after clicking on the game over dialog and the game starting again, I have to click on the game screen to transfer the focus back there. So I do that and sure enough now the space bar and right arrow work as described. Why would the focus not be transferred automatically? Seems an unnecessary step for the player.

Essentially this is a Flappy Bird type of game, except that you get to control the forward movement.

NajibCLansangan responds:

im sorry. but this is just my Project hahaha. (its a requirement to have a loading screen. dunno why.) btw you can skip it by pressing Esc
thankyouu for the response. i cant fix that bug :(

Intro for First Game Intro for First Game

Not a bad start of a game. The physics are a bit "floaty" though. And you can stick yourself in a wall if you jump against it. Not sure if that's a feature or a bug.

Dragonfire: A Game of Pixels Dragonfire: A Game of Pixels

Not a complex or difficult game - just fly over the countryside and burn everything in sight. There's something oddly satisfying about it all.

The whole game is vaguely like that one level in How To Raise A Dragon, except without all the moral-decision-making stuff.

snoboxstudio responds:

Hahaha thank you! Who needs that moral garbage right? Sometimes you just have to burn, baby, burn!
Glad you enjoyed it! And thanks for playing, rating and reviewing! :D

Pixel Miner Pixel Miner

As a game, I have to give 0 stars because there is no game no object, no enemies, nothing really to do.

But I'll give a few stars for the effort, obviously a work in progress. It's got a ways to go though. First thing I'd like to see is an options panel where I can set the mouse sensitivity and the FOV.

I like how this game handles the palm tree, thumbing it's nose at the Minecraft standard of "every block must fill out the space"

Coloring Boy Html5 Coloring Boy Html5

Not bad for a kids game. I wish there was a better variety of colors. Only 1 green and 2 yellows?

Tip: It does a color pick under the cursor, not just the color of the slice on the wheel. So for a little more variety on colors, put the mouse over parts of the lettering on the wheel. And the rim of the wheel can be used for an extra grey.

Intergalactic Darryl Naturam 2021 Intergalactic Darryl Naturam 2021

broken

stewardhklarlover responds:

I guarantee you it's not broken! Let me know which part you cannot figure out and I will give you a clue as to what to do. My games are like a calculus maze. Kind of like an ancient Egyptian pyramid. You can get stuck somewhere, and instead of admitting defeat, you assume that it's broken.