5 SKULLS 5 SKULLS

A quick little horizontal-scrolling shoot-em-up. Decent graphics and smooth gameplay.
Having only a few enemy types and no power ups does get a bit monotonous though.

Notes for the Dev:
1. The actual game box is kind of tall, with the game centered vertically between letterbox-style black bars. Why?
2. Since machine gun is unlimited ammo and there is no reason to stop shooting, why not just make it auto-fire? Why do I need to keep the F key pressed the whole time I'm playing? What if I wasn't able to find something heavy to put on the F key and actually had to keep my finger there the whole time? Oh the humanity!
3. The font on the controls screen is kinda funky. Let's just say I spent some time looking for the backwards-E key so that I could launch some missiles. I will never get that time back. Oh the humanity!
4. I wish the player character moved a little faster. It's hard to dodge and hard to get in front of some baddies fast enough to shoot them down. Or maybe that's intentional as part of the difficulty?
5. I like way you let the player character go slightly off the bottom of the screen, but why doesn't it do the same at the top? There are certain baddies at the very top of the screen that I can't quite reach. Oh the humanity!
6. At the end game screen, it says "You Loose" in big bone letters. Is there some way I can get a wrench or something to tighten that down?

PS For some reason, my graphic in the game is the clouds that appear when you shoot down the red planes.

Kill Herobrine Quest Kill Herobrine Quest

A Choose-Your-Own-Adventure type of game. Doesn't appear to be any randomness to it, the same decisions lead down the same path every time. Graphics are static images rendered in a minecraft-esque engine.

Tips for the players:
Avoid fighting as much as possible, get to the end boss as quickly as you can. This game often punishes you for fighting minions.
If you clicked too fast and missed some text, you can use the mouse scroll wheel to view the backlog.

Tips for the developer:
Not a bad interface. When going back to explore all the options, clicking through all the text can be a bit tedious. I'd suggest putting a checkbox option at the bottom, something like "Skip already-seen pages" that could take you as far as the next decision. Also, maybe add a "Return to last decision" button?

Akillez responds:

Thank you for the feedback. It really means a lot to have constructive criticism. It would be interesting to implement a randomness to a future title. I totally agree with you when adding a skip button, that's something I could easily do. Again I appreciate you taking the time writing this review.

Balls Balls

Control a red ball by moving the mouse. Collide the red ball with smaller balls to grow it slightly. Like the snake games, except without the tail. Eventually you'll be big enough to collide with the big green balls. This temporarily breaks the red ball into a pile of smaller balls that move faster than the big red ball did. Enjoy it while it lasts, they eventually form back into the big red ball again.
Move your mouse cursor off the game for too long and get a message "Inactivity Timeout Restart Page" and you can no longer play.
Hardly a "game" since there is no way to win or lose. But if you want to do some recreational substances, put on some music, and play this game, it's a hell of a way to spend an evening.