Rubber Dinghy Rubber Dinghy

A fun little adventure game. Crude graphics and short gameplay, but still a lot of fun for what it is.

One gripe: You have to use the keyboard to move around and interact, but then the mouse to get through dialogues. I hate it when a game can't decide which controller it wants to use, and makes you juggle.

And if you [players] like that text adventure bit in the grave, check out the Crypt Shyfter series by KungFuSpaceBarbarian:

Cheese Guide Cheese Guide

A fun little puzzle game, once you get the hang of the movement/control.

One thing I'd like to see is "Next Stage" and "Previous Stage" buttons at the button of the level select panels.
On the "Level Complete" panel on the last level, the "Next Level" button is greyed out. Why not put a button there that takes you back to level select? Maybe even put a little "Congratulations! You won!" animation at the end or something. Right now, you beat the last level, all you can do is replay the level or go back a level. There is no reward, no "end" to the game.

crane167 responds:

Thanks for the feedback! We'll definitely add those buttons in the stage select button. We're currently working on adding another stage. Sorry about the no congratulations at the end of the game, we'll be sure to add something to mark the end of the game. Thank you for playing!

Ritual Ritual